| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jacobabad, Sindh in August is very, very hot at 33.2 °C (91.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 26.3mm (1in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 2 days.
- In August the heavens above Jacobabad, Sindh are sunny having on balance a considerable 9:17 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacobabad, Sindh August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacobabad, Sindh: