| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jacobabad, Sindh in April is very hot at 30.2 °C (86.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Jacobabad, Sindh are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:01 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:48.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jacobabad, Sindh April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jacobabad, Sindh: